Saturday, February 04, 2006

random pics

just came back from chauffeuring my sister around (man i think im her personal driver now) and lunch and i finally made some good use with my not so good camera on the phone..









this not so clear picture was depicting a relatively old couple(if you look closely he has a bald spot on top of his head, heh) holding hands in the wet market. sorry for bad image resolution.. by the time managed to whip out my phone they were already quite a distance away. its soo rare to find older couples who still have that spark in their relationship.. most of them still just stay together for the sake of doing it.. or for the kids.. etc. i admire these people.. including my uncle and aunty of my cousin yy! haha. a true symbol of undying love! :)















and heres a sexy picture of two sexy looking things! yeaaa mannn! shiny shiny hehe =)
<body>