Tuesday, May 31, 2005

helo guys.. haha haven't updated for a month now! lol. well anyway exams are over and I'm pretty much looking forward to the holidays(despite it being cut by half due to extra classes).. which i've already did enjoy quite abit over the past weekend.. :)


anyway i feel pretty inspired to write something on my mind.. so here goeees :

she stood gazing out by the window,
thinking of what she had done
or what hadn't been

cold wind on her naked skin,
whisking her hair to and fro
across a face of forlorn..

stark and blase she was,
oblivious to all attention
muted to the voice crying out deep within..

her eyes vague yet unerringly
set towards the dimming rays of the Sun
hoping, wishing, praying;

how could such a beautiful thing seem as so,
one would never know..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wei yang..Wei yang!!..Din noe tat u can write such a lovely poem..haha! Who's tat gurl..me arr...hehe joking la. I think I noe who she's also..I love ur blog so much...it's real good..Keep on writing lotz of good stuff..*~ShirLi~*..

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>