Friday, March 25, 2005

sports daay

hoho, t'was sports day today.. blalala the usual stuff; march past, cheerleading, running events.. i still feel that kdu's sports day is lacking the grand splendor of a true sports event.. compared to ordinary goverment schools. despite all the preparation and training, the final results were still very mediocre.. well.. in all but the actual sport events itself.. there are quite a number of veryvery talented athletes of varying classes.. and a large percentage of them are in blue house.. which led to blue's inevitable victory through sheer brute strength (i can hear it ringing in my head.. "m-m-m-monsterr kill" haha). nevertheless, cheerleading is definitely an event not to be missed.. which quite a number govt. schools lack due to their uhh.. "conservativeness". heh . so anyway red house wins hands down.. you definitely wont find cheerleading of that potential just anywhere.. blue house comes close as well!

a number of sport events were actually held before today itself.. this included the long distance events which i **actually** took part in.. aksjfakjdfasd got my ass handed to me bigtime.. sigh oh well.. i should just stick to nerd-like things now. in fact, if im not mistaken, noone in my family actually has ever been an athlete of some sort, at least up till my grandfathers line. all my aunties and uncles never really took part in anything.. save one of my uncles who was in highjump. my cousins were academically gifted and actively participated in curricular stuff.. but stayed away from sport events.. gah, why do i bother.. even the genes are against me! haha

did i mentioned i passed my undang undang already? well i DID! hah in your face foo's! now let me drive your car :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>